Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igHierarchicalGrid Getting Error when clicked on Expand
posted

Hi,

PFA sample data (RawFile.htm), javascript Code where I am binding data to Grid and formatting(javascriptForDataBind.txt) to get the layout which is similar to the attached png file(RequiredGridLayout1.png)

I am binding the data to grid after making a ajax call to fetch data from database.

Issues Encountered:

1. Parent node data is coming properly, where as when I try to click + icon getting error "0x800a139e - JavaScript runtime error: There was an error parsing the JSON data and applying the defined data schema: Unable to get property 'PrimarydisplayKey' of undefined or null reference"

2. jus to check with some dummy data I have used the data and the javascript which is updated in initializeWithDummyData.docx in the attachment. When I call this initializedummydata method is initialization section, I didn't get any error as mentioned above. But I observed that footage values are not coming properly, the first data for footage is being repeated for all the child records, screen shot attached as part of this document file itself.

3. Is there any option I can hide the collapse/expand icons?

4. when grid is displayed I want the grid to be expanded and should be able to see the child records as well.

Thanks,

Kiran

IGHierarchical Grid.zip