Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Activate ig grid cell when adding new row
posted

Hi together,

I am working on a solution to put focus on a specific cell in my new edit row. Currently in my ig grid when I add a new row always the first cell of the new row is active (has focus). I suggest this is a default setting.

I want that my second cell has focus as default whenever I create a new row. Also I am not sure which event to use for this. I tried it with:

$("#igGrid").on("iggridupdatingeditrowstarted", function (evt, ui) {...

...but this did not work. I got an initialization error here: Cannot call methods on igGridSelection prior to initialization.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

current grid settings:

features.Sorting().Type(OpType.Local).ApplyColumnCss(false).ColumnSettings(scs =>
                {
                    scs.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("ToBeOrdered").AllowSorting(false);
                    scs.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("Amount").CurrentSortDirection("asc").FirstSortDirection("asc").AllowSorting(false);
                    scs.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("Price").AllowSorting(false);
                    scs.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("DeliveryDays").AllowSorting(false);
                    scs.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("DeliveryPercent").AllowSorting(false);
                    scs.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("Total").AllowSorting(false);
                    scs.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("Qm").AllowSorting(false);
                    scs.ColumnSetting().ColumnKey("X").AllowSorting(false);
                });

features.Updating().EnableDeleteRow(true).EnableAddRow(true).EditMode(GridEditMode.Row).ColumnSettings(cs =>