Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Knockout issues: using the formatter setting of a column doesn't work
posted

If I setup a grid with a knockout binding, the formatter function of a column fires 3 times, and the last 2 times it does not include the whole data row for some reason.  I've included a sample that just extends the example from your demo site that replicates the issue.

example.zip
    Offline posted

Hello Stephen, 

The next step will be for a developer to review this observation and confirm the findings or to offer a fix, or other resolution. You could refer to case CAS-140435-Q7X8K6 .

Development Issue with ID of 175945 is linked to the case and you will automatically receive updates for the progress of it and when a fix is available.

You can also continue to send updates to this CAS-140435-Q7X8K6 case at any time. You can view the status of all development issues connected to this case from the "Development Issues" tab, when viewing this case on the "My Support Requests" page of our website.

Offline posted

Hello,

I don't think we can do anything about the formatter firing multiple times, however, the whole record should definitely be included in the callback every time. I created an internal item #175945 to address this.

Thank you for using Infragistics forums! Please, let me know if you have any other questions!

Best regards,

Stamen Stoychev