Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Multiple checkbox multiple transactions
posted

Hi all,

I have an issue with iggrid i would like you to help me with. I have an editable grid with a checkbox column so, each time I click the checkbox, it automatically makes a transaction ( I have developed a way to click on "End edition" button without the user interaction). The problem is that now I need to select several rows and when I click on a row checkbox all the rows I have selected have their own check columns checked as well (and their own transactions made). This way I have the iggrid ready in order to program igGrid("saveChanges") and call database.

Any help?

Thank you.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello alfmag,

Thank you for posting in our forums!

It sounds like you may be handling an event to bypass clicking the "End edition" button which is also firing when you are selecting the rows.  It would help if you could provide more information regarding your implementation of this.

Could you please let me know how you are bypassing having the user clicking on the "End edition" button?  Would you be able to provide any of the code you are using for this grid?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reply Children
No Data