Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
New licensed version 2013.1.2217 - Big Problem
posted

Hi,

Last week I bought IgniteUI license and I downloaded 2013.1 version (2013.1.2217). I replaced Infragistics.Web.Mvc reference, all ig .css and all ig .js in my project, substituting them with the ones just downloaded from Account/KeysAndDownloads products dashboard.

Bad work: ig datepicker started to not work. When I click on the control I am able to see the datepicker, but after a date selection control is unusable, like if I have one possibility: "select one date because you have one shot". After selection I have to click out of the control, re-click on the control, re-click out of the control and then I am able to click on the control and see the datepicker. Of course if I select a date I have to redo all the operations...boring and unusable!!!
If I use IE9 I am less lcuky, because I can see the datepciker disabled after I select a date...

I did not change anything else, so I am using:
- jQuery 1.9.1
- jQueryUI 1.10.2

Do you have some ideas? I also noticed a bad beahvior on IE9 for igGrid...on IE10 all right, but on IE9 footer is out of layout (all paging fetures aligned to the left). I checked loaded CSS and I can see igGrid css missing...I forced it into IgLoader resources and of course it works, but I don't understand why now I have to explain igGrid into the resources while it was an automatic loading with igLoader before...

I am a little confused about this update...of course it is not the fact IgniteUI is now licensed, but the version to which I upgraded it.
I passed from 2013.1.2039 to 2013.1.2217 (css and js files passed from April 19 2013 to August 15 2013).

This is what I tried to do: with the last dll (Infragistics.Web.Mvc version 4.13.1.2217) I replaced infragistics.ui.editors.js and...surprised: datepicker started to work again...
If I come back to the previous version everything works, also grid footer...

Could you help me?

Flavio M.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Flavio,

What you experience is very strange. My best guess here is that you have duplicated Infragistics resources in your page. For example check whether you have igLoader and also a reference to infragistics.core.js and infragistics.lob.js. The combination of both will result in strange behaviors, usually "Out of stack space" errors. 

If this is not the case can you provide some sample which reproduces the issue? The reason can be some combination of controls or scripts.

Best regards,
    Martin Pavlov
    Infragistics, Inc. 

Reply Children
No Data