Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
delete multiple rows
posted

Hi,

How i can remove multiple rows?

I use RowSelectors().EnableCheckBoxes(True).EnableRowNumbering(False) to features. I want delete all rows selected.

How i can remove multiple rows?

Thanks in advanced,

Best Regards

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Nita,

There is no built-in UI for your use-case. You can implement it yourself by creating a button or intercepting key presses of the 'delete' button and then calling Updating's deleteRow method (you need to enable the Updating feature) for each selected row. You can get all selected rows by calling Grid's selectedRows method.

Let me know if you need help implementing the solution! You could also file a feature request with your specific requirements. Infragistics bases future development on popular customer requests.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Stamen Stoychev

Offline posted

Hi, Nita.

Thank you for using our product and I will be glad if I can help you.

Sorry, but I edited my previous post, because it didn't serve the appropriate information.

After you have the collection of the selected id's, you can iterate through them and delete them by using the following code:

$('#grid1').igGridUpdating('deleteRow', rowId);

You can also look at this sample and documentation, as reference to see how to delete a single row, using the API, and if you need further assistence don't hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,

Nikolay Alipiev