Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Creating a tree using MVC3
posted

I am doing this with an igGrid, where the grid is created in c# and all that is in the view is this 

@model GridModel @using Infragistics.Web.Mvc <script src="../../Scripts/Infragistics/js/infragistics.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="../../Scripts/Infragistics/js/infragistics.loader.js" type="text/javascript"></script> @( Html.Infragistics()                .Loader()                       .ScriptPath(Url.Content("../../Scripts/Infragistics/js"))                       .CssPath(Url.Content("../../Content/Infragistics/css"))                .Render()          ) @{    ViewBag.Title ="Manufacturer Mapping";} @(Html.Infragistics().Grid(Model)) 

And I have something like this in the c# code 

private GridModel GetGridModel()         {             GridModel gridModel = new GridModel();             gridModel.LoadOnDemand = true;             gridModel.DataSourceUrl = Url.Action("GetData");             gridModel.AutoGenerateLayouts = false;             gridModel.AutoGenerateColumns = false;             gridModel.PrimaryKey = "Id";             gridModel.Columns.Add(new GridColumn             {                 Key = "Id",                 HeaderText = " ",                 DataType = "string",                 Width = "200px"             });

gridModel.Features.Add(new CustomGridPaging             {                 Type = OpType.Remote,                 PageSize = 15,                 CustomTotalRecordsCount = GetNumberOfList()             });             gridModel.Features.Add(new GridResizing             {                 AllowDoubleClickToResize = true,                 DeferredResizing = false,             });             gridModel.Features.Add(new GridSorting             {                 Mode = SortingMode.Single             });             gridModel.Features.Add(new GridHiding());

gridModel.Width = "950px";

return gridModel;         }

I would like to do the same with creating a tree using remote data. Where can I find a sample code?

Thanks.