Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hierarchical Grid Row Selection with CheckBoxes
posted

I have a Hierarchical Grid where the child rows have a check boxes enabled for row selection 

This behavior can be seen on the Row Selector Checkboxes example  http://es.infragistics.com/products/jquery/sample/hierarchical-grid/row-selector-checkboxes

If I click on several of the check boxes, the check box is checked and the rows take on a selected color.  If I then click on a parent row the check box state is maintained which is what I want.

Now if I CTRL click on the same rows visually it appears the same [the check box is checked and the rows take on a selected color.]  However if I click on a parent row all of the items immediately become unselected/unchecked which is what I do not want.

Is there a way to have click/selecting a cell but not selecting it via the check box to keep the check box selected.  I look for a way to hook into an event and manually set the checkbox status like it was clicked on but could not locate anything to do this.

Parents Reply Children
No Data