Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Windows 8 style app support??
posted

Hello

My scope is, migrating a desktop software to a windows 8 metro style app and after this beeing able to use about 80% of the new javascript code for migration to other platforms like android or iphone.

in june 2012 i have bought NetAdvantage for Jquery in order to start migration from our desktop app to a windows 8 metro style app. I have read on your website that NetAdvantage for Jquery can be used to develop apps for windows 8. Where can i find any documentation about windows 8 style app development with  NetAdvantage for Jquery. At first glance it seems to be a little bit tricky and a lot of try/error will be necessary in order to get things up and running.

Another question as far as NetAdvantage for Windows 8 is concerned. I am a little bit confused about this new library. In relation to  NetAdvantage for Jquery, is NetAdvantage for Windows at the end the  better coice thus  NetAdvantage for Jquery not as compatible as NetAdvantage for Windows 8 with windows 8 metro style app development??

i would really appreciate some further explenations and if exists a concrete tutorial about developing windows 8 metro style app using NetAdvantage for Jquery

thank you, regards

Mike

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hey Mike,

A lot of work is currently being done in order to ensure the compatibility of Ignite UI with Windows 8 Style UI. Stay tuned, there will be updates very soon.

Thank you for using the Infragistics forums!

Children
No Data