Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grid data refresh
posted

Top of the evening to you!!

I'm currently evaluating the hierarchical grid and I'm stuck trying to implement a simple data source refresh.

I'm using json as data source for the grid. I then have handlers for events like adding a row and updating a row, etc. That works fine. I'm not using/interested in the transactional operations.

What I have to implement is regular updating of the grid data. I get new json every 30 seconds but when I try to use dataSourceObject option of the grid nothing happens. If I call dataBind after setting new data source I get exceptions (i.e. "length is null or undefined"). (I only get this exception when one of the grid records is in expanded state).

Is there an example of how to achieve refreshing of the grid data source after the grid has been initialised? WIll I have to put in logic to expand/reselect the records to hide the refreshing from the user?

Any help is super greatly appreciated:)

Kyryll

Parents Reply Children
No Data