Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
jQuery igDataChart
posted

I am attempting to replace the Silverlight XamDataChart with the jQuery version but I cannot seem to find much documentation about available events and general procedures on how to update the structure of a chart. For example, how would one add more series or axes. I assume simply redefine the igDataChart? I have also seen the notifyInsertItem event being used. Also, each time I add data to the datasource to I need to use notifyClearItems to redraw the whole chart or do I use the notifyInsetItem for that too?

Ultimately I want to be able to add an x axis, y axis, and a series and bind it to a dataset then dynamically add a whole other x axis, y axis, series and bind this new series to another dataset (or another property of one big dataset). What I need to accomplish is that each series will have the same visible datetime range but one series may have a point every second and then next every 5 seconds and the vertical range can be completely different as well.

Is there more documentation somewhere?