Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Headers not automatically resizing with columns
posted

I have the following settings on my igGrid:

• Fixed headers - True (Default)
  • Default Column Width - 100px
  • Width - 100%

When I resize my browser window, the columns holding the data resize automatically to fit the width of the page, however the header columns don't.  I end up with this:

Is this a bug that has been fixed in the upcoming service release or am I doing something wrong with my settings?

Parents
    posted

Hi,

Having width 100% for the grid and a fixed pixel defaultColumnWidth for the columns is not applicable/supported together. If you have width 100 % defined, basically you shouldn't have any fixed column width set, as it will not have any effect and will lead to side effects as the one described. Default column width basically means a fixed, same width, applied on all columns - which doesn't change whether you resize the browser or not. You can define percentage width individually for any column, and it will play nicely with 100 % on the grid, while you're resizing the browser. So you can have 10%, 20%,  etc. defined individually for any column (just as an example).

Let me know if this helps. Thanks,

Angel

Reply Children