Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Filtering problem in a single row
posted

All the rows in my iggrid are filtering correctly - except one in the middle. We aren't changing anything in the grid that would affect the filtering as far as I have been able to tell. It isn't position - moving the field, or deleting those around it won't change it. All the others have a width that changes proportionately based on the number of columns. This one consistently shows as a width of 0 px. Also, there is a second style in the field. This is what it looks like upon inspecting the object and it's neighbors:

<td class="ui-iggrid-filtercell" aria-describedby="xxx"><div class="ui-igedit ui-igedit-container ui-widget ui-corner-all ui-state-default" style="width: 30px;">

<td class="ui-iggrid-filtercell" aria-describedby="yyyyy" style="display: table-cell;"><div class="ui-igedit ui-igedit-container ui-widget ui-corner-all ui-state-default" style="width: 0px;"><div class="ui-iggrid-indicatorcontainer">

Only this one has the style="display: cell". Have you ever seen this behavior before? Do you know where I should look to track down this tricky bug?

- John