Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Scatter Chart
posted

I am creating Scatter chart on month basis in which X-axis represent day(For ex 1-31).I have to change the color of the text on x-axis on certain condition (for example on saturday should be in green color and sunday in red color). How can I achieve this.

Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

After looking into this and doing some research, different colors of the labels based on label value in igDataChart is not currently supported. I would recommend you to log it at http://ideas.infragistics.com, the Product Ideas site allows you to suggest new product features, new functionalities in existing products and controls, and even request new controls and products altogether. Members of the Infragistics Community then vote for the features and suggestions they want to see added to the products, resulting in the most popular features bubbling up to the top.

When planning new releases, our Product Management team will look at the most popular features and use your feedback to prioritize upcoming work.

Please let me know if I could provide further assistance.