Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
After rebinding data to ighierarchical grid editable column of child grid not working.
posted

Hi,

Jquery IgHierarchical Grid

i created hierarchical grid having child grids. one column of child grid is editable.

i am having add new item button which append new record to ighierarchical grid. now newly added items child grid is editable. but previous child grids are not editable.

suppose i delete any row from hierarchical grid, none of the child grid is editable.

( In short when i am rebinding grid, newly created child grid is editable but no other child grids are editable ).

var rows = $(grid).igGridSelection("selectedRows");

it return child grid rows properly on intial load. when i add or delete rows from hierarchical grid, igGridSelection("selectedRows") returns empty array.

Thanks in advance

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Rupali,

I would appreciate if you send me an isolated sample that reproduces the issue or you can give me more details around your grid configuration, so that I can create a sample on my side and try to reproduce the issue. Please tell me also the product version that you're using. If you have further questions, feel free to contact me.

Regards,
    Tsanna

Reply Children
No Data