Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do you implement an "On row select" event . . .
posted

I'm new to programming and my mentor is asking these question regarding the above mentioned Ignite grid (igHierarchicalGrid).  We're testing your Ignite UI products with our JSON web services:

Looks to us like the referenced Grid only allows for two levels of drilling, is that true?  

Here's a second more in depth question regarding the Hierarchical Grid and any answer/comments or suggestions for other ways to skin this cat would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!!

How do you implement an "On row select" event, when using the IgniteUI library with AngularJS?

Even the IgniteUI-AngularJS GitHub page, which contains a demo, doesn't show how to do this.

Here's the jQuery method of doing it (from this webpage)

$("#grid").on("iggridselectionactiverowchanged", function (evt, ui) { var message = "iggridselectionactiverowchanged"; apiViewer.log(message); });

...but I want to know how to capture this event from my AngularJS controller (and keeping the amount of jQuery to a minimum).

Is it possible ?

I also tried the standard way of adding a ng-model attribute to this control, and trying to put a watchon this variable, but even ng-model seems to be ignored by this control.

Parents Reply Children
No Data