Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Bug in the Blazor GeographicProportionalSymbolSeries
posted

If you add the same data series repeatedly to the  GeographicProportionalSymbolSeries it will reorder the markers so different markers will be on top of different markers.  I have added  sample Blazor project that demonstrates this bug.Press the refresh button multiple times and the order will change using the same data.

It is important that if a user is moving through a series of data say on different dates, the display should be consistent and should replicate the order of the data in the datasource. This bug also exists in the javascript version of the series.

ProportionalSeriesBug.zip

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Richard,

I have been investigating into the behavior you are seeing, and I have reproduced it. To ensure it wasn’t the custom collection that you were using, I also modified the sample project to simply use an ObservableCollection and clear and repopulate it on the button click, but this behavior still happens.

This behavior is unexpected, and as such, I have asked our engineering staff to examine it further. To ensure that this behavior receives attention, I have logged it in our internal tracking systems with an ID of 271641. I have also created a private support case on your behalf that I will be linking to this development issue so that you can be notified when a fix or other resolution becomes available. This support case has an ID of CAS-209860-H0W8P5  and you can access it here: https://es.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children
No Data