Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Dynamic source data for igx data grid
posted

Hello team,

Requirement: I have igx data grid that displays grid data dynamically(Programmatically). As it is the same Igx grid but the data source can be generated dynamically.

Please help how can i achieve the same stated above.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Shobhana,

Thank you for posting into our community!

I have been looking into your question and I need to ask for some additional information. Could you please clarify how is the data displayed on your side and what do you refer to with “data source can be generated dynamically”? Do you mean that the data, respectively the columns, could be changed at some point, e.g., on button click?

Here could be found a small sample, demonstrating how the IgxGrid’s data and its columns could be changed on button click. Please test it on your side and let me know if you need any further assistance regarding this matter.

Additionally, if this is not an accurate demonstration of what you are trying to achieve, please feel free to modify it and send it back to me along with steps to reproduce it.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
    Riva Ivanova
    Entry Level Software Developer

Reply Children
No Data