Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igx grid date column exporting to excel as text instead date
posted

Hi,

I have date column on igx grid with date filter with column data as (6/30/2021, 3/16/2020....).

While exporting to excel this date column is exporting as text in excel (shows text filter in excel column).

Please advise.

Parents Reply
    Offline posted in reply to arsv M

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me!

Please note that according to our policy support is applicable to two versions back - latest stable, and the previous major version (currently 11.1.x and 12.1.x). Having this in mind version 8.2.31 can be considered retired and it is no longer eligible for Developer Support Services. This means that some of the features and bug fixes introduced within IgniteUI for Angular version 9 and above won’t be available. Bug fixing and support tickets are not applicable for version 8.2.31 as well.

In order to take advantage of all new features, functionalities and developer support I would suggest updating your application to Angular 12 and using Ignite UI for Angular 12.1.x, which currently is the latest available. For more information, you can refer to our official Update guide.

In case you want to stick to version 8, here you can find the source code of IgniteUI for Angular 8. I believe you will find it very helpful in order to investigate the root cause of the described behavior and to find a workaround for it.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,
    Martin Evtimov
    Associate Software Developer
    Infragistics, Inc.

Children
No Data