Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IgxDialog styling is not working
posted

Hello,

I am using an IgxDialog and need to be able to edit the styles (e.g. make the window wider, change the text/background color of the title, change the design of the buttons) and I am unable to get it to work. I have follow the instructions for styling in the documentation page here. Additionally, I have copied-pasted the code from this example and this example into my project and it still won't work. 

When I copied the method from the documentation page, my styles just don't reach the dialog window. The window opens up without my styling and I can see that the elements for the dialog don't contain my classes or edit.

When I copied the two methods from the stackblitz examples, the window doesn't even open. What I have found is that if I comment out the line "outlet: this.outlet" or "outlet: this.myDiv" in the OverlaySettings, the window will appear but obviously without any of the style edits. That's the only change I need to make in order for the dialog to appear on click, if I don't remove that line then no other change I make will have the dialog appear.

My package.json is showing: 

"@infragistics/igniteui-angular""^10.2.4"
Thanks in advance for any advice.