Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Modify copy in context menu grid
posted
Is there a way to remove the headers in onCellValueCopy method for a context menu while pasting. I understand that there is one for the main grid with the clipboardOptions.copyHeaders set to false. But that seems to not work with the context menu (app-grid-contextmenu). 
Eg : {'header1':'value1'} need to be just {'value1'}
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Saju,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Community!

In order to ensure that you are provided with most accurate support I will need some additional information regarding your scenario. Can you please elaborate on the context menu, are you placing the igxGrid within a context menu or you want to display a context menu over the igxGrid through which you will be able to copy the data without the headers?

It would be really helpful if you can provide a sample project replicating the issues you’re facing. Having such demo project will allow me to investigate it on my side and to provide you with solution as soon as possible.

Looking forward for your reply!

Best Regards,
    Martin Evtimov
    Entry Level Software Developer
    Infragistics, Inc.

Children
No Data