Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
NetAdvantage 2006 Vol. 1 CLR 2.0 problems after upgrading to Visual Studio 2012 from 2010
posted

I just upgraded to Visual Studio 2012 from 2010 and a bunch of the winforms that use the NetAdvantageTM  2006 Vol. 1 CLR 2.0 plugin are not working. I tried running the same projects in VS2010 on the same machine and the same errors occur. I also tried removing VS2012. It seems that installing VS2012 changes settings in VS2010 which are not reversed when it is removed from the machine.

How should I go about fixing this? Thanks

posted

Hi Erik,

I just wonder if you manage to solve your issue or you still need help on this?

posted

Hi Eric,

When you say NetAdvantageTM 2006 Vol. 1 CLR 2.0 plugin are not working can you be more specific. You get errors open the forms in to the designer, build them or?

Also please note that this version of NetAdvantage 2006 was release while ago while the VS studio was not available and it is not in to the supported environments. If you attach more information about the error I will take a look at it.

I hope this helps.