Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
License for build
posted

Hi,

I have a question that is similar to what was already asked by someone else but I don't see an answer. So I am posting the same question.

We have an application that was built with NA for ASP.NET and was released last year. There is no current development in this application but there is a need to have it re-built and re-deployed due to an upgrade in another third party component used by the application.

Do we need to have a license for this build? Due to the structure of our IT, the developer who built the application and has the license registered to them is not available to do the upgrade of the released application. On the other hand, the team that will support the upgrade is planning to purchase the license when there is a need for bug fixes or other development work, but currently there are none.

Can we build without purchasing a new license?

Thanks in advance,

Svetlana Shelkova

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Svetlana,

You will need at least one developer with a license to do the build.  An alternative to purchasing a new license would be to transfer an existing license to a developer on the team that needs to do the build.  For transferring a license from one developer to another developer you would need to contact registrations@infragistics.com.

Let me know if you have any questions with this matter.

Children
No Data