Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can't find hotfixes for version 8.3
posted

Guy,

I have registred my product in the My Keys and Downloads page - but i am unable to find the hotfixes (service releases) at all... I'm particulary looking for hotfixes for version 8.3 but just can't find the way to download them.

I have read some posts on this - they say go to the Hotfix/Service release section - no such section...

Thanx,

Gili

Verified Answer
    posted

Hello Gili:

I am happy to further assist you.

In viewing Vince's reply, I see that you have since registered your 2008 Volume 3 license key.

In order to view all available downloads, you will need to log onto our website at: www.infragistics.com.

Once logged in, you will then go to "My IG"......"Keys & Downloads".....Once you click on this you will see several tabs listed below...Click on the "NetAdvantage" tab and select the appropriate version. This will show you the available keys/downloads/hotfixes, etc. for each version.

Please email me if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Regards,

Marie DiPoalo

Customer Support Supervisor

Infragistics Inc.

Windsor Corporate Park

50 Millstone Rd.

Bldg 200 Suite 150

East Windsor, NJ 08520

Direct (609) 448-2000

Sales (800) 231-8588

Fax (609) 448-2017

Powering the Presentation Layer

Suggested Answer
    posted

Gili,

To download service releases for NetAdvantage for .NET 2008 Volume 3, you must have a license key for this version installed to your member profile.

I've taken a look at your profile, and while I see keys for NetAdvantage Select 2008 Volume 2, I don't see one for NetAdvantage Select 2008 Volume 3.  This is why you're not seeing the service releases for this version.

You need to register your NetAdvantage Select 2008 Volume 3 key to access its service release.

I'll move this thread to our Licensing Keys forum in case you need further assistance, since one of our Customer Service team members can better assist you further.