Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ivalid license keys
posted

Hello!

I have 2 licenses for NetAdvantage for Web Client.

Today I’ve downloaded 2009 Vol. 1 and installed on a computer with one of two my keys.

And now I can’t installed this version on second computer, because of invalid key.

Both my keys are invalid (when I’m trying to instal).

What the problem? I’ve installed NetAdvantage for Web Client 2009 Vol. 1 on only one computer and why I can’t install it on my second computer using another key?

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hello:

I am happy to assist you, and do apologize for any inconvenience in this matter.

Our records indicate that you indeed have (2) valid NetAdvantage for WebClient 2009 Volume 1 CD Keys, both starting in 9409. If these are the keys you are attempting to install with, and are receiving an "Invalid Key" message, your keys may be stuck in memory. Please reboot your machine and attempt to download this version again.

Please contact me if you continue to receive this message- after you have rebooted.

We value your business and thank you for choosing Infragistics.

Regards,

Marie DiPoalo

Customer Support Supervisor

Infragistics Inc.

Windsor Corporate Park

50 Millstone Rd.

Bldg 200 Suite 150

East Windsor, NJ 08520

Direct (609) 448-2000

Sales (800) 231-8588

Fax (609) 448-2017

Powering the Presentation Layer