Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Display of individual messages for individual cells on each row of XamDataGrid
posted

I would like to know if it is possible to have a tool tip(or similar behavior)that will display message data related to specific cells within a row of a XamDataGrid based on message data contained in properties in my viewmodel.

As an example, each row of my grid is a line item of an order.  Say there are 5 line items presently in the grid.  Any given line item has quantity, ship method, price, etc. Say that a line item is added and the ship method is inappropriate as well as the selected ship address.  Those two cells would be highlighted.  When the rep hovers over the ship method cell with the mouse, a message contained in the viewmodel should display describing the ship method issue.  When the rep hovers over the ship address cell of that row, a message describing the issue there should be displayed.  If there are errors in one of the other line items the behavior should be similar.

Is this functionality possible?

Parents Reply Children
No Data