Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataChart panning
posted

Hi,

We need to provide panning mode when user cannot zoom, but can only pan the chart. Also, while user is panning the chart yaxis must sync automatically.

I have basically 2 questions:

- Is there a way to disable zooming on the chart, so that mouse wheel either pans or leaves chart intact?

- Is there a way to update the chart sync the YAxisrange  while panning automatically?

Thank you,

Alex

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Alex,

I have been reading though your post and I have created a sample application for you which demonstrates an approach for not allowing the XamDataChart to be zoomed using the Mouse Wheel. In order to do that I have handled the XamDataChart’s PreviewMouseWheel and WindowRectChanged events. Also I have set the WindowsResponse to Imidiate, PanModifier to Alt and DefaultInteraction to DragZoom. By doing so you can zoom the XamDataChart, by dragging and when pressing the Alt key and dragging, you can pan the XamDataChart and the axes values are changed immediately.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance on the matter.

Sincerely,

Krasimir

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

DataChartZooming_1.zip
Children