Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Dockable Pane displaying in designer but not at runtime
posted

I'm having a really tough time with this one.

I have a winform application with 2 dockable panes that flyout and hide as tabs.  One docks to a tab on the left, the other to a tab on the bottom.  In the designer, they both appear and fly out as expected. 

However, when I run the application in debugger, only the one on the left appears.  The one ot the bottom just isn't there, no tab, no pane.

Things I've tried:

- pinning the pane in the designer (still no pane at runtime)

- programatically running the flyout() method to see if it would display (no pane).

Any advice on how I should debug this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much.

Steve

posted

Make sure you have SaveSettings set to False on your dock manager. It sounds to me like settings from a previous debug run are overwriting your latest design-time changes. If that is not the case, it could be a bug and I would recommend submitting the issue to the support group: http://es.infragistics.com/gethelp.