Web
New DiscussionX axis labels disappear after certain amount of data points
DataTable tbl = new DataTable(); tbl.Columns.Add(“Age”,typeof(int)); tbl.Columns.Add(&#…
85,018 Views
5 Replies
What property/method to check if new row is being added to grid or editing existing row?
I have a grid with a parent/child hierarchy. Each band in the grid has its own RowEditTe…
51,147 Views
3 Replies
How to control PopupMenu height, placement, and scrolling?
Hello, I am using an UltraWebMenu with WebMenuTarget=”PopupMenu”. This menu is used as…
100,361 Views
6 Replies
UltraCombo vs UltraComboEditor
I can’t seem to figure out what the difference between these 2 control are, does anyone know?…
58,414 Views
1 Replies
Force InitializeRow again for visible rows?
Is there a way for force InitializeRow() to be raised again for the visible rows and clear the cach…
139,782 Views
5 Replies
usercontrol properties not being saved to the windows form designer
I have a user control which contains 2 infragistics control (combobox and a textbox) I have 2 pr…
49,233 Views
1 Replies
Hide Tooltip on Scroll bar
Hi, I have a composite chart which contains 2 scatter charts.Tooltip for the chart is assigned by u…
231,370 Views
3 Replies